Animated image courtesy of PhySys
Static image courtesy of Leonard Krasniqi
LEG CURL - Machine
- Hamstrings (backs of thighs)
- Knees should fall just beyond the edge of the main pad.
- Adjust leg pad so that it is positioned right above the shoe heel at the Achilles Tendon.
- Keep abdominals (stomach) contracted and against the seat without arching.
For images, see Wikipedia
- Contract hamstrings to raise the leg pad.
- Don't arch the back.
- Slowly return to original position.
- Repeat 12-15 times.