Animated image courtesy of PhySys
Static image courtesy of Leonard Krasniqi
LATERAL RAISES - Free Weights Dumbells
- Medial Deltoid (side shoulder)
- Abdominals (stomach) contracted.
- Waist slightly bent forward.
- Elbows should be slightly bent and not rigid.
- Head up.
- Feet shoulder width apart.
- Knees slightly bent not rigid or locked.
- Grasp the weights in each hand resting straight down in front.
- Slowly raise the weights together, bringing them up to the sides.
- Raises the weights to shoulder height.
- Slowly lower weights back to the starting position.
- Repeat 8 times in three sets