Animated image courtesy of PhySys
Static image courtesy of Leonard Krasniqi
FRONT RAISES - Free Weights Dumbells
- Anterior Deltoid (front shoulder)
- Abdominals (stomach) contracted.
- Back straight but not hyperextended.
- Head up, shoulders back, chest out.
- Feet shoulder width apart.
- Knees slightly bent not rigid or locked.
- Grasp the weights in each hand resting at the sides.
For images, see Wikipedia
- Slowly raise the weights together, bringing them up in front
- Raises the weights to shoulder height.
- Slowly lower weights back to the starting position.
- Repeat 8 times in three sets