Animated image courtesy of PhySys
Static image courtesy of Leonard Krasniqi
FLAT FLYE - Free Weight Dumbells
- Adjust the Bench to the horizontal position
- Place the dumbells on each side of the bench.
- Pick up each weight and place on the thighs.
- Lie on your back on the bench and move the weights to shoulders.
For images, see Wikipedia
- Extend arms stright up with elbows slightly bent.
- Breath in and lower weights to each side
- Maintain the same elbow angle.
- Breath out and push weights back up to start position.
- Repeat 12-15 times.