- Start Position:
- Standing with feet together
- Left leg steps behind right, right leg steps wide of left, left leg steps in front of right, right leg 3 toe taps to the right then reverse...
- Left leg steps behind right
- Right leg steps right - wide of left leg
- Left leg steps in front of right
- Right leg - 3 toe taps to the right side
- Reverse & repeat
- Mark Westbrook
- Instead of just doing 3 toe taps to the side you may wish to do alternate toe taps right-left right for example, or add jupming jacks, or even a twist jump!
- Submitted by:
- Date: 2/18/05 at 19:46
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Rem Agent: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows NT 5.1; .NET CLR 1.1.4322)
- Rem IP: 126.96.36.199