Thunder and Lightning
- Start Position:
- Standing tall, feet together.
- Hop out into a wide squat, hands block in front of the groin (thunder) then back up to feet together but with arms up (lightning). Be light on the feet!
- Begin standing tall, hands by sides.
- Hop lightly out to wide squat, toes in line with knees.
- Hands are face-down in front of groin, elbows wide.
- Back is straight, shoulders low, pecs squeezed.
- Hold for a beat, tummy in, then hop lightly in again.
- Bring the body tall, arms up, rib cage up, head up.
- Arms and hands are V shaped above head, palms forward.
- Hold for a beat, reaching tall.
- This can also be done from wide to narrow and back. Breath deep, made noise, it will energize the class. It's Rocky doing the victory dance! Vary the width of the squat to change the intensity. Rotating the palms down (block) and up-forward spear-hand) really gets the shoulders working.
- Submitted by:
- Date: 03/30/01 at 06:04
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Rem Host: ip142166089152.nbtel.net
- Rem IP: 220.127.116.11