- Do a short move such as a knee raise three times in a row towards a corner of the board
- Step up on board with right foot facing left corner
- Bring other foot up and do a knee lift
- Bring the left foot down and tap the floor lightly
- Raise the left foot back into a knee lift
- Do this knee raise and tap down three times
- Bring the right foot down to the floor
- The repeater above is a "repeater three", but any number can be done such as a "repeater five"
- More than 5 at a time is not IFA recommended.
- Knee raise (as used above) can be replaced with hamstrings, kicks, abductions, etc.