Over Hop 3 Around the Side
- Start Position:
- Behind bench facing sideways
- Basic step over your bench followed by 3 single knee lifts [w/ optional hop], pivoting with stationary foot on the bench to bring you from the front of the bench back to the back of the bench, step down and add a single step touch for an even 16 count.
- Execute one 'step over your bench'
- Inside foot steps up, outside foot 1 knee lift
- Leave inside foot on bench, tap outside foot to floor
- Pivot foot on bench, 2nd knee lift, tap foot to floor
- Pivot foot on bench, 3rd knee lift
- Outside foot to floor, step down off bench
- Execute 1 step up and touch, return to floor
- repeat on other side for figure 8's
- The pivot should occur at the top of the knee lift where momentum will offset the weight and a hop could be placed.
Lower impact could be a simple low kick to the side.
- Date: 6/21/11 at 14:58
- Email: email@example.com
- Rem Agent: M/5.0 (Win NT 6.0; rv:2.0.1) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/4.0.1
- Rem IP: 22.214.171.124