Heart Rate Upper-Cut & Hook
- It's a step together step, then 3 upper cuts. Then the same foot work with hooks. (Higher impact pick knees up high when stepping). *Adding on ... put the Cuts & Hooks together. Right V-step with a quick (Left) upper cut (right) hook. Do uppercut while stepping wide with left foot.
- Step together step (going right)
- Left upper cut, right upper cut, left upper cut
- Step together step (going left)
- Right upper cut, Left upper cut, Right upper cut
- Same sequence but using Hooks instead
- Move into a Right V-Step.
- Add a quick (Left) Cut, (Right) Hook
- Transition to Left V-step with (R) Cut, (L) Hook
- This can be a really good HR upper.
- I learned this from "Karen," a kickboxing instructor in MN.
- My name is Misty, I am just starting out teaching, but I've enjoyed participating in many different aerobics for years.
- Submitted by:
- Date: 03/02/01 at 14:30
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Rem Host: spider-tj034.proxy.aol.com
- Rem IP: 18.104.22.168