- Start Position:
- Stance of choice, striking leg and hand in front
- Prevents opponent from getting close,a sweep or kick to the side of the knee to put him to the ground, also good distance for a powerful straight or side kick.
- Quick side kick to knee stopping him
- Sweep or kick the target knee just as it locks
- From here its up to you, you could sweep him
- You could kick the target leg to the inside same effect
- Both these techniques would cause him to fall
- This basically revolves around the initial first blow to the knee, everything else is up to you.
- Like several other techniques, this can be dangerous and is not intended for the ring.
- Submitted by:
- Date: 11/30/04 at 22:28
- Rem Agent: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows NT 5.1)
- Rem IP: 22.214.171.124