- Start Position:
- Fighting Position or boxing stance, left leg forward.
- Quick backfist blow to the front or side of opponents face (used for stunning, or for the first attack).
- Fighting position with both hands up and elbows tucked in for protection.
- Lead arm, left elbow points at target.
- Forearm and fist extends out from the elbow stricking the target.
- Align the back of the first two knuckles (fore fist) with the target.
- Bring arm back as fast as it goes out.
- Bridge of nose
- Mastoid (pressure point behind the ear)
- Philtrum (point below the nose)
- Snapping Backfist is known for the quickest strike done from a punching technique.
- For POWER shift your body forward same time you excute the blow.
- My name is Trevor Howard (Kickboxing Instructor at Merritt Racquetball Fitness Club) Salisbury, MD.