3 Punch Single Hand Combo
- Start Position:
- normal boxing/kickboxing stance
- Three punches in a row with speed, to the body, head and head again (can be re-arranged if desired)
- Jab to the body.
- Left hook to the head.
- Russian uppercut.
- Side of the head
- It confuses your opponent because its from one arm, really the first two aren't vital, the uppercut is the KO punch.
- Practise is essential,but is works like a charm when executed correctly.
- Submitted by:
- Date: 9/11/04 at 09:57
- Rem Agent: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows NT 5.1)
- Rem IP: 22.214.171.124