Power Hook Takedown
- Power hook is a hook strengthened by using your weight but unlike throwback punch.
- I forgot to mention not to step before the actual hit because when I hit before a step I can knock a 170 pound man into the floor hit after I leave a bruise.
- stand like throw back punch
- step back and jump FORWARD not up
- hit with arm in right angle in downward motion
- rise into a guard (throwback stance HEAD LOW)
- using momentum knock target down by ramming him
- My name is Alex and I am a streetfighter I know a bit of everything and dont reign in one thing like tae kwon do, ninjitsu, and about 3 others.
- I havent been beaten in since I was 6.
- Make sure you lock your arm in a right angle when you hit otherwise you wont hit with full pontential.
- Also, hit flat fisted otherwise your knuckles might break.
- Basic lesson HIT BEFORE YOU STEP (Throwback punch throws back and this is meant for knockouts you DO need a massive amount of space to do this right about the length of your leg and a few steps that you do to ram him.
- Submitted by:
- Date: 12/3/06 at 02:01
- Rem Agent: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 7.0; Windows NT 5.1; IEMB3; IEMB3)
- Rem IP: 126.96.36.199