- Start Position:
- Right foot forward, hands in guard.
- A great move to follow up an upward elbow strike.
- Right lead guard, feet 12 inches apart
- Look at target
- Upward elbow strike (to chin or solar plexus)
- Bring closed fist down hard
- Strike with bottom of fist (opposite thumb)
- Top of head
- Top of forearm
- A hammer fist is a very serious technique, and may not be allowed in many competitions.
- Dan Moxley 2nd dan-Muay Thai, Brown Belt Jiu-jutsu e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org