The Guillotine Crippler
- Lower body attack, followed by attack to side of body, then to back of body.
- Opponent comes forward with high kick or punch.
- Throw fast left front kick to abdominal.
- Followed by power right knee to right side ribs.
- Opponent will bend over in great pain.
- Quickly deliver powerful elbow to spine or neck.
- Front kick - lower body or knee
- Knee - side of body, ribs or kidney
- Elbow - spine or back of neck
- This should NEVER be used in competition, as it can cause permanent paralysis, or sometimes, DEATH.
- This should be reserved for self-defense purposes only.
- This should also be carried out with the greatest of speed, and can only be learnt through hours of practice.
- Bo Bonilla
- Self-defense instructor, trainer
- Submitted by:
- Date: 10/21/01 at 13:35
- Email: DragonAngel981@aol.com
- Rem Host: spider-wg042.proxy.aol.com
- Rem IP: 18.104.22.168