- Start Position:
- Right side fighting stance.
- This technique opens your opponent up to a roundhouse to the face.
- Start out in a right side fighting stance.
- Throw a fake jab with right fist to opponent's head.
- As opponent blocks jab, throw a low sidekick with right leg to the thigh area.
- This forces opponent to block downward.
- With right leg, fire a high roundhouse kick to the side of opponents face.
- A very effective combo!
- Bill Norat, former competitive tournament fighter.
- This is a very effective technique. The trick is to fire every move one right after another.