- Quick, surprisingly effective kicking combo
- Do a quick crescent kick from front leg.
- Make sure that the kick travels through the opponent.
- When your leg is behind the back of confused opponent...
- ...do a hook kick to his back!
- You can also finish him by powerful elbow strike.
- Crescent: solar plexus, head, neck, groin
- Hook kick: kidney, backbone
- Elbow: head, ribs, nape
- I am student of Tae Kwon Do.
- This move with additional elbow strike is ONLY for self defence.
- When both kicks are powerful and quick, you can defeat your opponent in seconds!
- Submitted by:
- Date: 6/13/03 at 09:58
- Rem Agent: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 5.0; Windows 98; DigExt)
- Rem IP: 188.8.131.52