- Start Position:
- Start with a natural stance
- Right handed person starts with right leg backwards, making your left leg your lead leg and the right leg your rear leg, and your left hand is your jabbing hand and your right hand is your straight punch.
- Starts with a natural stance, then starts
- With a straight punch, then bring to guard position.
- Followed by a lead leg knee kick
- Then follow through with a straight punch
- Left uppercut
- Then finishes with a right hook punch
- And back to natural and on guard position
- Face (Not the mouth)
- Knee kick to solar plexus or the chest area
- Uppercut to the body
- Hook to the left side of opponents face
- Zacchaeus Garcia
- You can reach me or ask questions thru my email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org