- Start Position:
- In front of the board, facing left.
- This is a modified basic step in the shape of an "A".
- Step up with right foot to the center of the board
- Bring the left foot up next to the right foot
- Step down backwards to the floor with right foot
- Step down backwards to the floor with left foot
- You start and end with feet together on opposite end of the board.
This move can also be done with the board in a vertical position, and you actually travel to the other side of the board. You can also reverse this move to lead with the left foot on the opposite side of the board.
- You can also add a knee up at either finish end.