2-3-4 Tempo and Front Knee
- Start Position:
- Fight stance (Orthodox lead side left; Southpaws right)
- Excellent for developing front knee (Khao Drong in Muay Thai) with good coordination of initial punches
- Right knee-left knee
- left knee-right knee
- left lead front push kick-right front knee
- Right lead front push kick-left front knee
- Jab-right knee-left knee
- Southpaw jab (with right hand)-left knee-right knee
- Jab-right-left lead front push kick-right knee
- Southpaw 1-2 (opposite side)-right lead pk-left knee
- You can organize your class in pairs as the "school-academy partner work" in regular boxing/kickboxing.
- You can work it out as rounds (2-3 min each side for cardiokickboxing class) or as count 8 aerobic class format.
- I prefer roundtraining (instead of rest in between rounds)
- People can run inside the room throwing punches 1-2 while running for 1 min; then start another round.
- Fighters might stick to a particular side and develop technique agaist thai pads).
- Submitted by:
- Carlos Betancourt, El Salvador
- Former Central American Boxing/Thai Kickboxing Champion/ Personal Trainer/ Founder of Kixxplus ®™ (Cardiokickboxing)
- Date: 3/3/03 at 01:03
- Email: email@example.com
- Rem Agent: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 5.0; Windows 98; DigExt)
- Rem IP: 22.214.171.124