- Start Position:
- Half workout as righthanded / half as southpaw
- Jab in place
- Step foward and jab
- Double jab with stepping foward
- Jab and bob to the left (11 o'clock); cardio class SQUAT
- Jab and bob right (1 o'clock); cardio class SQUAT instead
- Jab-bob left or squat and pivot 90 degrees with right foot
- Jab-side step 45 degrees, cross jab-return
- Jab punches fast for remaining time of round
- Alternate sides.
- Remember never lock the arm and never try to hit hard.
- Do not tense your muscles while punching. Keep them loose.
- The same routine can be done in the bag (wrap your hands and wear 16 oz gloves)
- Submitted by:
- Carlos Betancourt, El Salvador
- Former Central American Boxing/Thai Kickboxing Champion/ Personal Trainer/ Founder of Kixxplus ®™ (Cardiokickboxing)
- Date: 3/3/03 at 01:24
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Rem Agent: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 5.0; Windows 98; DigExt)
- Rem IP: 126.96.36.199