Tip For Learning The Jab
- Start Position:
- Fight stance in vertical parallel line with a wall
- Punching arm has to be as near to the wall as possible.
- This is strictly for beginners or for people who want to learn the proper way.
- Punch slow following the line of the wall.
- This will prevent locking the elbow while punching (a common mistake that I've seen in my country with Taebo® Instructors).
- Submitted by:
- Carlos Betancourt, El Salvador
- Former Central American Boxing/Thai Kickboxing Champion/ Personal Trainer/ Founder of Kixxplus ®™ (Cardiokickboxing)
- Date: 3/3/03 at 01:11
- Email: email@example.com
- Rem Agent: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 5.0; Windows 98; DigExt)
- Rem IP: 188.8.131.52