- Combination of jabs hooks uppers and fast feet work great for last cardio before cool down for a real challenge
- Start facing bag with feet shoulder width apart
- Start hitting hard jabs elbows up 24 count
- Alternate hard hooks 24 count
- Alternate hard uppers 24 count
- Stay with uppers but add knees up 24 count
- Back to fast jabs w/ knees up 24 count
- Repeat all 6 beginning with hard jabs x2
- This is a great shoulder and extension to your cardio workout.
- Please e-mail me w/any questions.
- I have been teaching kickboxing for 2 yrs. and I love it.
- Jen Schreurs
- Submitted by:
- Date: 4/25/04 at 13:31
- Email: email@example.com
- Rem Agent: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows NT 5.1)
- Rem IP: 188.8.131.52