- Right or left foot forward
- The first technique is aimed at the side of the head to daze the opponent and weaken his defense, the second technique is delivered with the full momentum of the body rotating around a central point, and is intended to knock the opponent out.
- Back of fist (first two knucles) strikes side of head
- Pivot around your back on leg in front
- Rotate head in same direction to keep focus on target
- Rear arm swings out like a pole in a wide arc
- Momentum of turn drives backfist into opponents head