- Start Position:
- Regular Fighting stance or any stance
- This move is dangerous and should only be used as last resort in any situation especially if your opp. is hurting you badly.
- thrust your left or right arm straight forward.
- hitting area is area between thumb and index finger
- it is that soft meaty area between the thumb and index.
- This area fits neatly into the opponents throat. Tailed made.
- David, Boxing and Braz. Jiu-jitsu.
- Hope to learn some basic Muay Thai buttrying to learn the basics in BJJ first.
- Submitted by:
- Date: 02/21/02 at 11:26
- Rem Host: Not Available
- Rem IP: 184.108.40.206