Tai-Chitach Uppercut Combo
- Start Position:
- on balls of foot, abs tight! fists up
- boggie hook, 3 strong uppercuts, move back, sidekick to ribs
- move close to opponent
- hit a boggie hook (dummie)
- duck and hit 3 strong uppercuts to chin
- take 2 steps back
- move round opponent and hit a rightleg sidekick to ribs
- Approved by 'The kickboxing Association'
- My name - Chang Wu
- Please comment on move.
- WARNING: do not apply move if proper training is not given, can damage torso and knee.