- This is a block/parry move. A good move to use in the street against a thug/bully etc, but no good in a professional match. Really annoys opponent.
- Wait for opponent to punch and catch the arm.
- Lift up your leg and roundhouse kick over your arm to their head
- Then, still holding their arm, ...
- execute a hook kick backwards across their face, ...
- before putting your leg back on the floor, and releasing the arm.
- Head only (Impossible to hit anywhere else!)
- Gareth Davies, aged 14.
- The only limitation is if you are crap at getting your leg up and kicking quickly.