Spinning Reverse Roundhouse Kick
- Jump and spin leading leg around while turning in air and strike leg into head of target.
- Transfer Weight to right leg
- Segin to jump into air
- Spin leading leg around in a turning your body with it
- Push other leg out behind you
- Keep leading guard up
- Aim to hit targets face
- Twist hips to gain maximum force
- Land in a square stance - one leg next to the other
- Side of head
- by Dave Fisher.
- This is the famous "Van damme" jump kick.
- Practice makes perfect.
- Don't over stretch
- You need to be quick or have the advantage to do this move.
- Also a good knockout kick that looks good, but be careful.
- Defense and counter is easy if you are not experienced with this move.