Spinning Crescent Kick
- Start Position:
- Back stance with left foot leading.
- A powerful crescent kick with momentum from a spin
- Start in back stance
- Step foward onto the right foot transfering your weight
- As you do this turn to your left so you face away
- Lift your left knee to waist height and tuck your foot in
- Jump off your right and turn to face your opponent
- Remember to keep your left foot off the ground
- Kick with the right in a large sweeping crescent
- Land and recover to a guard
- Side of head (advanced)
- Lower back if opponent is side on
- Side off knee
- If you kick low it may seem less effective but you gain more power by the end of the swing so it can be a useful blow.