- Start Position:
- Starting position; Attacking position, facing the enemy
- This will take the enemy down if done properly. This could lead to damage to the enemy. Kick the right (or left) knee first with the hard part of your lower leg. (just above the foot!) Afterwards a hard side punch against the left side of the face. (or right).
- Kick the enemy hard against the side of his knee
- Immediatly hit the opposite side of his face on the jaw
- Make sure you are able to repeat this procedure!
- Side of the knee. The outside part.
- The jaw
- Just above the jaw
- The cheek jaw border.
- This could cause severe damage to your enemy knee. Think before you act!!