- Either layback or stepback from attackers punch (advisible)
- Or duck (experienced boxers/kickboxers)
- in one motion duck and drive elbow upwards into stomach
- rise just before impact for more power
- just below diaphragm to wind opponent
- lower abdominals to stun opponent
- Withdraw soon after striking, unless you plan on overpowering your opponent.
- This move should be used in competitions, not as street defence.
- Serufu Shura is a brand new martial art which focusses on individual strengths and iradicates weaknesses.
- You should be hearing of it a lot in the next few years
- Submitted by:
- Date: 7/6/02 at 11:10
- Rem Agent: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows 98)
- Rem IP: 18.104.22.168