Savate Inverse Roundhouse
- Lead leg strike of opponent on same side with instep of foot.
- Lift lead leg, pointing knee at target
- Rotate leg outward like a hackeysack kick
- Extend knee, striking with the instep of foot
- Rotate leg back in as foot goes back to lead position
- Inner or outer thighs
- Michael Whittenburg, Shodan, Isshinryukokusaikaratedorenmei Email
- This kick works well when a front kick is executed before being placed on the ground after it is rotated back in.
- Very fast combination.