- Start Position:
- On Guard or Horseriding Stance.
- Starting off with arms at elbow position, swing arm (right or left) out to the side coming up in front of you striking the side of the head.
- On quard or horseriding stance
- Arms at side...elbow position
- Bring arm out to the side coming out in front of you
- At the same time hand should have thumb tucked under palm
- Other 4 fingers extended outward
- Bring the hand up to the side of the head, striking temple
- Striking with the side of your hand (thumb side)
- Side of head...as suggested above
- Back of neck (bring strike in back of head to the neck)
- Groin (bring strike downward to groin)
- Throat (used with a sweep)