Single Action Revolver
- Quick combo with a Round high, mid, or low kick. Best used against a tired opponent. Speed is medium, range is close, good flexibility is needed to turn a knee into around kick.
- Start in Thai stance
- Execute a jab->cross combo while closing the distance
- Clench opponent
- Execute a Lateral or low knee (stomach or thigh)
- Start to excute another Lateral or low knee
- Push opponent out of the clench
- Execute Round kick from the lateral or low knee
- Your standard Thai combo. It's not flashy, but it is VERY effective against tired or slower opponents. The round kick will give you three options based on what the opponent does.
- Submitted by:
- Date: 1/7/08 at 16:56
- Email: email@example.com
- Rem Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:184.108.40.206) Gecko/20071127 Firefox/220.127.116.11
- Rem IP: 18.104.22.168