Punch Kick Combo 2
- Start Position:
- Standing in frontal position, hands at guard position.
- The move is to execute a straight jab starting with right fist and as you execute punch, simultaneously perform toe kick with opposite leg.
- Right jab, left toe kick
- Fist and toe just about touch
- Your body posture is forward
- Then you will chamber the fist and perform the exercise
- On the opposite side, right fist left toe kick
- Left punch right toe kick
- The punch is targeted toward the face or throat region.
- The kick is a toe kick with foot flexed aimed at the groin.
- This exercise could also be performed with a heel kick or toe bent back. The fist can be executed with a palm open.
- My name is Raymond Marrero and I am a martial artist as well as Tae Box instructor, who recently became a member with your organization. just passed my examination.