Punch Counter KO
- Great move for dispatching and opponent in 2 moves. Self defense only!
- Wait for opponent to throw punch
- quickly duck under the punch, stepping toward opponent
- deliver a large powerful punch to his midsection
- as he bends down, swoop down with elbow to head
- abdominals or midsection
- side of head (cheek bone or jaw)
- Not allowed in competitions, very dangerous. Has never failed me.
- Steven O'Hanlon
- Submitted by:
- Date: 1/10/08 at 10:48
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Rem Agent: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows NT 5.1; SV1; .NET CLR 1.1.4322; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; .NET CLR 3.0.04506.30; InfoPath.1)
- Rem IP: 18.104.22.168