- Start Position:
- Left leg forward, fighting stance.
- You are throwing a reverse punch with serious intention then striking opponents lead leg with a right Roundhouse. Grab opponents lapel and pull down while completing Roundhouse.
- Throw a fully extended Reverse Punch
- Execute low Roundhouse to opponents lead leg, calf area
- Grab opponents lead shoulder with your right hand
- Pull downward and follow through with Roundhouse
- Opponents lead leg calf
- Opponents lead shoulder
- Each move must be done with conviction, there are no "fakes".
- Each strike is real and should be thrown that way.
- Remember to fully thrust hips when executing low Roundhouse.
- It is really a powerful sweep disguised as a Roundhouse.
- My name is Jonathan Parham and I teach Aiki-Jitsu to Law Enforcement Officers.
- I can be reached at email@example.com