- Start Position:
- Preferable fighting stance
- Right punch, left punch, knee strike, elbow strike
- Right jab (to face) while stepping in closer
- left jab (to face) stepping closer still
- follow through with L jab and grab head
- pull head down and connect with a right elbow to head
- a wild street maneuver, little strength necassary. BUT SPEED AND ACCURACY IS KEY...
- keep in mind that this ought to be used as a defensive technique.
- Very dangerous since the elbow to the back of the head could cause some real damage.
- Submitted by:
- Date: 11/30/04 at 19:03
- Rem Agent: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows NT 5.1)
- Rem IP: 184.108.40.206