- Start Position:
- You are in a front headlock
- Be sure that you turn your head towards the opponents arm-pit on the arm that he is holding you in the head lock in.
- Step foward with you right leg.
- As you step foward, hit the right knee with you palm.
- also hit the groin with a sword hand.
- elbow the opponent in the head.
- Do a palm attack to the ribs.
- shuffle forward
- then do a sandwich (elbow face, with face in your hand)
- Hyper extend the knee
- hit the groin
- This is an attack if you get in a front headlock. If you would like to learn more email me at email@example.com
- Submitted by:
- Date: 06/04/01 at 17:28
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Rem Host: ca.22.214.171.124.gtecablemodem.com
- Rem IP: 126.96.36.199