SI's Knee to Face
- Opponent attacks with jabs and hooks when you hook the back of their knee with a curled foot and follow up with a quik knee or punch to the abdomen. Only after this you knee to the face.
- Opponent attacks with punches, jabs etc.
- Lean back to avoid them
- With weight on rear foot, hook lead foot around knee.
- Pull sharply toward you.
- While they are off balance, give a solid jab to the abdomen.
- Optionally, add a knee to the face when they reel
- Submitted by the Master of Disaster Lord Genghis of the Ireland house Gym.