- Start Position:
- Left leg forward, boxing stance.
- Left punch across body to contact right side of target
- Transfer weight to front leg.
- Left Arm forms a tight 90 degree angle.
- Twist the whole upper body forward, rotating left foot.
- Extend left arm to punch across the front of body
- Extend punch all the way through to the right side.
- Keep right hand at the defense position.
- Ribs (opponents right side)
- This move is part of the 1, 2, 3, combination in boxing (jab, cross and left hook).
- It is best used with a right cross or, my favorite, left jab then left hook.
- It is important to punch with the whole body not just the arms.
- Right hook is done the same.