Heaven and Hell
- The first kick should be hard and fast and should be aimed to the head. The second kick is a sweep.
- Throw a really strong and fast Crescent
- after it makes contact make sure it is still traveling
- so that you can get your other leg ready for the sweep.
- then once your back is to your opponent
- throw the sweep.
- Kevin E.
- The First kick is a out-in Crescent Kick.
- there are no variations of this kick.
- Make sure you practice sweeps on both sides and Out-in Crescents both sides.
- Submitted by:
- Date: 5/9/03 at 15:36
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Rem Agent: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows NT 5.1)
- Rem IP: 18.104.22.168