- Start Position:
- frontal stance (muay thai)
- Very fast and effective way of disabling and attacking opponent.
- Frontal stance, knees slightly bent, level with shoulders
- As a lower round kick comes at your left thigh,
- Knock it out opening up the opponents groin.
- In the same movement, hop up and either,
- Front kick to the groin or
- Found kick to the thigh
- My name is Owen Clayton (black belt kick-boxer/extended martial arts experience)
- This move is simple, fast and very effective.
- Submitted by:
- Date: 04/04/01 at 16:55
- Email: email@example.com
- Rem Host: spider-we041.proxy.aol.com
- Rem IP: 22.214.171.124