Foolish Back Kick
- Start Position:
- Left leg forward, fighting stance
- A set of kicks which will confuse and stun.
- Providing your in a left/right fighting stance!
- back leg roundhouse to midsection
- lead roundhouse to head
- as the lead leg roundhouse cambers....
- turn away and do a quick back kick.
- This is a simply combo easy to learn.
- The first two kicks arent really meant to hit home, there just for distraction.
- When you throw the back leg roundhouse, they block down.
- And when you do the high lead roundhouse they are forced to block high....with a nice opening for a back kick. :)
- I'd be grateful for any combos emailed to me! thanks very much.