Flying Knee Strike
- Start Position:
- Normal Stance. Few feet from target
- A Remy Bonjasky move. Run towards the target, jump slightly and drive either knee into the opponent without grabbing them.
- Start out a few feet from opponent
- Jump off one foot
- Drive either knee through the opponent
- Land in normal guard stance
- Head (Advanced Student)
- Used only in competitions that allow Knee strikes. Powerful technique that can end a fight if driven hard enough through the opponent.
- Submitted by:
- Date: 11/26/04 at 18:33
- Rem Agent: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows NT 5.1; SV1; .NET CLR 1.1.4322)
- Rem IP: 22.214.171.124