- A un-aware or dazed opponent is more likly to get attacked more sevearly by this attack than a fully aware person.
- Face opponent
- Chin up
- Make sure to be at least 12-15 steps away
- Get a good run
- Leap in the air, not so much a high leap, but a direct
- Lash out with VERY fast kicks to there chest/abdominal
- Land in any stance
- My name is Steve and I learned this move in a very grueling and long training facility. This move requires much patience to learn as well as control when using it.
- Submitted by:
- Date: 6/5/00 at 23:48:20
- Email: Schlep69@cs.com
- Rem Host: spider-tk012.proxy.aol.com
- Rem IP: 184.108.40.206