- Start Position:
- Left leg forward, fighting stance
- A little combo to confuse - there are two parts to it. So please pay attention.
- Lead left Jab, right Jab
- perform a back leg roundhouse kick to the midsection
- (very quicky step forward with right leg infront)
- A fake right hand Jab, back kick
- This combo seem really weird to start with, and properly doesnt seem effective. But try it.
- It's to be done quite slow at first, then leap forward with the fake jab and back kick.
- I have only just started Taekwondo, I was be grateful for any pointers. Moves, combos etc. :)