- Start Position:
- Right or left hand fighting stance
- Draw your opponent into blocking a low kick, then switch to a high kick in one move.
- Switch weight toward front foot.
- Kick lightly to the knee with inside of foot
- Make sure knee is turned out.
- Upon contact, turn knee in and high kick to ribs.
- This seems a bit "jerky" at first, but after a little practice begins to flow a bit better. Make sure the first kick is a little slow, and therefore takes your opponents attention, then quickly rotate your leg and snap the second kick to give him a big surprise.
- Submitted by:
- Date: 9/4/00 at 00:13:35
- Email: M8rx@hotmail.com
- Rem Host: usr42-dialup319.mix1.willowsprings.cw.net
- Rem IP: 220.127.116.11