Elbow Triple Combo
- A triple combo using elbows designed to strike and
- injure head and face, and used at close range.
- Best practiced on pads.
- Lead upper cut to pop up apponents head striking chin.
- Rear elbow round house to temple or cheek.
- Lead downward elbow to top of head.
- To elaborate on elbow technique
- They are in my opinion they are the most useful close range weapon on the body.
- Although they are only effective if the correct technique is used,
- This combo can also be used from a further distance from the opponent with a step-up.
- Submitted by:
- Date: 8/23/00 at 06:34:15
- Email: email@example.com
- Rem Host: 057.0209.mel.iprimus.net.au
- Rem IP: 18.104.22.168