Take Down to Elbow Drop
- Best used on the street, quick take down, finished with an powerful strike.
- Left stance, step forward with rear (right) leg,
- Execute a powerful lower hook kick,to their outside right leg
- Use your left arm on the left hand side of their face if you are not confident in the strength of your kicks to swing the opponent to the floor.
- As they fall down to the ground, step back into left stance.
- As you do so drop onto your right hand side whilst emitting the elbow.
- Make sure your don't hit the floor!
- Lower right calf
- I'm Owen Clayton, black belt kickboxer but vary my techniques for street fighting.
- You will need to practice this movement as if you miss your target you may seriously damage your elbow.
- If quick enough, a knee strike can replace the elbow.
- However you will need to pull your body down rather than onto your side.
- Submitted by:
- Date: 04/04/01 at 16:40
- Email: email@example.com
- Rem Host: spider-we041.proxy.aol.com
- Rem IP: 188.8.131.52